top of page

Registered with the Board of Behavioral Sciences and In Need Of Hours?

Social workers and MFTs that are unable to receive supervision hours at their place of employment and wish to receive their license in the state of California can receive supervision hours with an LCSW outside of their employment.

Melissa provides clinical supervision for social workers and MFTs registered with the BBS. 

Call for a consultation. 

bottom of page